Millbrook Independent Living and Mobility Showroom in Oldham
Tel: 0161 804 1830
Millbrook Independent Living is a unique location and a fantastic resource for the people of Oldham and Greater Manchester.
Millbrook is a trusted provider of wheelchair services and mobility equipment on behalf of the Local Authority around greater Manchester. This independent superstore is open to customers and Healthcare Professionals alike as a unique facility offering expert advice, assessment facilities and a wide range of equipment available for sale.
Whether you require a simple aid to support your daily living or want to explore solutions for a complex need, we can help you to buy the most beneficial equipment for you.
- Try before you buy on a wide range of items including mobility scooters.
- Explore options for your next wheelchair purchase.
- Try out a stairlift and book a survey.
- Specialist seating support on site.
- We stock a wide range of brands
- 1000's of items on sale at this mobility store.
At our Manchester Shop, you can browse and receive advice on a large range of items including Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Rise and Recline Chairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, Walking Sticks, Rain Covers, Incontinence Pads, Walking Frames, Rollators, Tri Walkers, Profiling Beds, Sleep Systems, Support for Sensory Loss, Postural Seating, Bath Lifts, Bathroom Adaptations, Jar Openers, Bathroom Aids, Dining Aids and hundreds more.
- Trained staff on hand to provide advice.
- A comprehensive range of mobility & care equipment for sale.
- Mobility scooter repairs
- Wheelchair repairs
- Demonstration & assessment including an Accessible Shower Unit & Bathroom Facilities, Kitchen Area and Stairlifts.
- A ‘Changing Places’ W.C. including an adult-sized changing bed & ceiling track hoist (please bring your own sling). Find out more about changing places here.
- Free to book meeting room & workspace for local community groups, and Health & Social Care Professionals.
- Informal coffee area.
- Free parking including accessible parking bays
- Equipment demonstrations across Greater Manchester
- Telephone appointments available with Occupational Therapist clinician to discuss the pros and cons of different equipment solutions (free service).
"Great service. Young man in the store was very informative about the questions I was asking and allowed me to safely try out the items that I need. Very passionate in the way in which they come across and can really tell they love helping and going through what they have to offer. Opened my eyes to what is out there to help. I found the correct walker for me that day. Thank you."
- Doreen Wilkinson, June 2021
"Fantastic showroom and the gentleman in there is extremely helpful. Nothing is too big an ask and gave some great advice and got exactly what I needed for my mother. Thank you for a brilliant service.”
- July 2020
Tel: 0161 804 1830
Please do not enter visit if you or member’s of your household have had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days.
We are closed on Bank Holidays.
The shop is located easily off the M60 and A62. Opposite Tesco Extra, Failsworth.
Millbrook Independent Living
Keppel Health Centre
Ashton Road West
What 3 Words Location:
Are you looking to request collection of community equipment items on loan from local authority? You can can do so here.