After we’ve delivered and installed your equipment, our technician will give you a full handover. They’ll show you (or your carer or anyone else who helps you) the correct and safe way to operate your equipment. They’ll also show you any potential hazards to make sure you stay safe.
Before our technician leaves you, they’ll make sure that you understand:
- How to take care of your equipment.
- How to use it correctly.
- How to carry out daily safety checks.
- How to keep it clean and how to clean it safely.
- How to maintain and clean your item(s).
They’ll also explain:
- How to report any faults – we need to make sure you are safe at all times and that the equipment is fit to use.
- What to do if you no longer need it and would like us to collect it.
- How to get in touch with us and where you can find our phone number.
- The equipment is on loan to you, we would kindly ask that you to look after it as much as you can so that it can be refurbished and recycled once you no longer require it.
We are happy to source user manuals for any items of healthcare equipment that you have. Please submit the request form below.
It would help us if you know the make, model and serial number of your equipment, but if you’re unsure, don’t worry, we’ll contact you to discuss which manual you need.