Enquire for price
- It has been developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals to create a chair which provides comfort and security for the user combined with ease of use.
- The white coated stainless steel frame not only provides a durable, corrosion resistant finish but also includes an anti-microbial additive to help protect against the risks of cross contamination.
- A dual gas spring assembly allows smooth operation via a single rear mounted control handle, providing a tilting angle of 0 to 30 degrees with an additional 10 degrees provided by the ergonomic angled backrest.
- The chair is available in two standard widths, 18" and 21", or as a special order to a user specific specification (subject to survey).
- In addition, an extensive range of standard options has been made available to allow a large choice of seat, armrest, footrest and backrest configurations.
- This is further complemented by a carefully selected range of accessories including fully adjustable head supports, foot trays, calf straps, pressure relief seating, side padding, harnesses and commode pans.
- Seat, armrest and footrest configurations are retrospectively replaceable to allow the chair specification to be amended to suit degenerative conditions and to enable re-issue.
Please Note; Delivery for this bulk item is £60 + VAT. Please call 0330 333 7273 to arrange your order.
- Offers a safe, controlled and comfortable showering position for those with severe physical conditions.
- Full range of aperture, horseshoe and flat padded seats available.
- Extensive range of accessories available.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and nylon braked castors.
- Directional locking option available.
- Also available as a tilting shower cradle.
- Depth (mm) 1144
- Height (mm) 1380
- Width (mm) 708
- Product Dimensions (mm) 1380x708x1144
- Net weight (kg) 26
- Warranty Period -12 Months
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 158
- Maximum User Weight (stones) 25
- Size 21inch